The other day Olivier & I walked around the farm and snapped some pics too of bare grey trees. Although it's ghostly having them all bare and great, it's also quite peaceful.
Much the opposite here! It's finally acting like late spring in Boston and I am so happy the winter and it's 7 feet of snow are gone for now! Enjoy your winter!
that first line brings to mind the Mamas and Papas song California Dreamin'. Now I have that in my head, but I like it a whole lot so thanks for the flashback. I too like winter, especially on days like today when it's 95 degrees outside. great captures Ky.
9 comments:
It is so weird how we are experiencing completely opposite things here : ) Glad you are happy though. Have a lovely winter!
As soon as I read the first line I was singing along...
All the leaves are brown,
And the sky is grey [well blue really]
I went for a walk
On a Winter's day...
You get my drift?
Love the photos.
Love the format.
Love, love, love the new header!
xx Felicity
Lovely pics Ky.
The other day Olivier & I walked around the farm and snapped some pics too of bare grey trees. Although it's ghostly having them all bare and great, it's also quite peaceful.
Nic
xx
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! XX
Much the opposite here! It's finally acting like late spring in Boston and I am so happy the winter and it's 7 feet of snow are gone for now! Enjoy your winter!
It's so true that sunshine makes anything better, even winter! Beautiful pictures!
How pretty Ky! It makes me feel just a tiny bit cooler. I'd happily send some sunshine your way..if you could send a breeze ours. :o)
I love the photo of your little girl just below! How sweet. :o)
Gorgeous photos!
xo
Donna
WOW! You must live really north. Our trees have been covered with green for weeks.
that first line brings to mind the Mamas and Papas song California Dreamin'. Now I have that in my head, but I like it a whole lot so thanks for the flashback. I too like winter, especially on days like today when it's 95 degrees outside. great captures Ky.
Post a Comment