Roughly every fortnight, I have a coffee date with my man. Ahem...my little man.
It's our thing. It's what we do.
Sometimes, we have coffee dates in between that fortnight, but if we don't, then we still have our fortnightly date booked in.
I always have a traditional flat white.
That's just my thing.
He always has either a babycino or a hot chocolate.
He rocks a chocolate froth moustache!
Sometimes I even have breakfast too.
Who doesn't love a chunky piece of fruit bread?
And no, I didn't use all the butter.
Going out for coffee is one of my favourite things.
It always makes me feel good.
And it's become easier with him the older he gets.
He stays put on his seat...most of the time.
So, tell me, what's making you feel good this Friday?
~ Ky x





2 comments:
Scrummy!
I'm heading off to Bris today to babysit my niece whilst her parents move house.
She's 3 and we'll definitely be enjoying a short mac [me] and babycino [her] after we visit the dinosaurs at the museum tomorrow!
xx Felicity
great piccies...and love the way you have special time together! sweet xx
Post a Comment