Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Friday, June 10, 2011

Feel Good Friday - My Blog Crush


I'd like to tell you about my blog crush.
The blog that I always look for and read first when I log into my dashboard.
It makes me feel good every single time I read it. Without fail. No matter what mood I'm in.
It's called Enjoying the Small Things and is written by Kelle Hampton.

She is a wife and mother. A mother of two beautiful little girls. Lainey and Nella.

Kelle has a gift for blogging.
She takes THE BEST photos and includes loads of them in every post, but her writing is what really draws you in.
She is open and honest and funny and shares her life and the loves of her life with us all.
Her writing style is really creative and lets you feel what she is feeling.

She loves her girls furiously.
She is very present for them and is determined to give them the best life and the best of her that she can.

Nella is the reason I smile and sometimes giggle when I see the amazing photos that Kelle takes of her family.
There is just something so very special about Nella.
She is magical.
Without knowing it or trying to, she brightens up so many peoples day.

She ALWAYS makes my day!
Look at her! How can you not fall in love with that little face?!


Then there's Lainey.
Sweet, adorable Lainey.




Do yourself a huge favour and spend some time reading through Kelle's blog.
You'll leave feeling really good!
You'll leave feeling inspired to live the best life you can live.
You'll leave wanting to love those around you furiously and selflessly.


Seriously. Just do it!


~ Ky x

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful shout out! I'm on my way over right now. :)

Bebie said...

What a gorgeous little family - thank you for sharing Ky. XX

Related Posts with Thumbnails