Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Sunday, June 19, 2011

Snippets of Sunday - Kick It!

It's really cold and windy here today, but he insists on wearing shorts outside.
*sigh*
I don't worry too much, as long as his top half is warm.


I love taking action shots of him.
Some of them are just hysterical!

Classic shot!


I really, really wish I had a DSLR though cos then I wouldn't have that damn fraction of a second of shutter delay after pressing the button.
It's very frustrating when you're trying to capture a particular shot.
Oh well, them's the breaks.


He makes me laugh so much!


So there's my snippet of today.
The Monkey Boy kicking his soccer ball.

Hope you've been having a lurvely weekend.

~ Ky x

5 comments:

Sabbar said...

oh .... oh... hahahhahahahaa.... love this!! what a hysterical creature he is!!! hahaha... still laughing. xxx

Ms. Becky said...

those shots are hilarious. I thought you were taking these with a dslr camera! your shots are amazing regardless of the camera. I know what you mean about the delay, but really, it's your eye for a great shot that makes your images so appealing.

Bebie said...

Spectacular shots ... specatacular kid!

I know what you mean about the delay... it's very frustrating.
love you. XX

by marie-nicole said...

Such concentration... he looks like he is having a great time and is quite the skilled little soccer player.

Your shots are fantastic, DSLR or not!

Keep on having fun Ky.
xx

georgina said...

Kai and I loved these pics! They made us giggle. I love those shorts and gumboots for winter too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails