Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogger Bungle or User Error?

She's the cutest thing in the world to me!

I just want to let you all know that I'm having a bit of trouble leaving comments on some of your posts. Those of you who DON'T have a pop up window for comments are the blogs that Google won't let me comment on.
Now, if you would be so kind as to change your comment settings so that you have a pop up window AND not have that word verification on, then I'd be most obliged and you will be getting comments from me.

Why oh why did Blogger have to muck around with stuff?
It was all fine before they went and did some maintenance.

Maybe I should clear my browser and cookies.
Would that help my problem? (that's a loaded question if I ever saw one)

~ Ky x

3 comments:

petals and vintage said...

Look at that gorgeous little girl :) :)

I was having blogger problems, so I cleared my cookies and temp internet files. I also unticked the 'keep me signed in' box that comes up when signing in. It worked for me.

Good luck. Is it cold down there? Pam x

Bebie said...

Luc looks cold ... hugs from nana warming her up XX

Michelle said...

I was having trouble, too. I hope you got yours worked out. If I use Google Chrome, it works fine, if I use IE, not so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails