Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Sunday, June 26, 2011

Snippets of Sunday - Ms Heap and Mr Beck

I don't know how much you're into music, but it's pretty much part of the landscape in these here part of the woods.

It's almost as much a need as bread and water to me.
I don't think I'd live very happily without it.

Music defines different memories and stories from my life.
It's all filed away back there in the recesses of moi's grey matter.

Anyway, I'll get to the point.
The snippet I want to share with you today is a song that I really love.
This chicky babe is an awesome singer and I love all her music.
What's great about this clip is that she's singing along to music made by Jeff Beck(guitar) and Tal Wilkenfield(bass).
What a trio!

Everyone give a warm round of applause for................
IMOGEN HEAP!!!!!




Seriously, you must hear it.

Happy days, people!

~ Ky x

1 comment:

Ms. Becky said...

well that was most enjoyable Ky. thanks for sharing, because I'm not familiar with her talent. have a happy week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails