Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Tuesday, June 14, 2011

T&G Tuesday - Dead Tree Hill


Taken while driving through the Yarra Valley.
All the vineyards are displaying lovely brown rows at the moment.
They still look cool though.
I HAD to stop and take a photo of this old tree sitting up there on the hill amongst the rows of grape vines.
I didn't even notice that cloud until I was editing the photo.
I'm liking it!

~ Ky x


12 comments:

Felicity said...

WOW!!!!!
That's five exclamation marks Ky.

I love everything about this photo and can imagine it as a book cover, at the very least it should be framed or enlarged and stretched onto a canvas.

Happy day!

Felicity x

Bebie said...

Looks like a mother watching over her children. The cloud's a bonus. It really is a beautiful photo. XX

Kylie said...

beautiful pic Ky...the colour of those vines and that stark tree...it's moments like these that remind you how lucky we are...glad you stopped to take a photo x

Donna said...

That is such an interesting and evocative photo! Wonderful colors and contrasts! I love it!

xo
Donna

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Ky! this picture is absolutely gorgeous. What a pretty picture.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Love it. Gorgeous photo.

Diana Lesjak said...

Simply breathtaking!

Tamar SB said...

This is stunning, simply stunning!!

Ms. Becky said...

Ky, this is perfect. it almost looks surreal and reminds me a bit of a S. Dali painting. don't you just love it when you get home and look at the image on your computer and see something totally unexpected, that makes the photo even better than you'd hoped, like that awesome cloud?
great shot.

Lucy said...

That's an amazing photo.

rockmelon said...

a m a z i n g ! love it!

Amanda said...

STUNNING!!! The colors are fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails