Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Friday, June 24, 2011

Feel Good Friday - ???

I got nothin' today.
Zip.
Zero.
Zilch.

So, I'm going to sit here and make it up as I go along.

Let's start with a photo that I haven't shared with you...hang on, gotta find one.

Ok. Here's one.

Melbourne City. Photo taken from Riversdale Rd, Camberwell.


Want to see another one?
Too bad, I'm going to put one up anyway.


I don't normally get to see Mt Buller like this in winter because it is usually so grey and cloudy up there during snow season.

Moving along...

How about a happy song?
Ok, you twisted my arm.



You're going to be singing it all day now!
Ha!


And now for a giggle.


Did you giggle?

I laughed hysterically!
Well maybe not hysterically, but I laughed loudly.

How cut was that guy at the end?

Too funny!!!

Not bad for not having anything to share today, aye?

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful weekend.
I sure hope to.

~ Ky x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! Total improvisation and randomness, love it

by marie-nicole said...

Nice post Ky!

We used to sing 'hit the road jack' a lot and then one day when Tiernan was about 4 maybe 5 he started crying as we sang it as he thought we made the song up and were telling him to hit the road... the poor boy! Now he enjoys singing it too... just waiting for the day that Olivier get upset about it ;-)

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend.
xx

Ms. Becky said...

"hit the road" is a fun song but I'm not putting it in my head. you know it Ky. I like the B&W photo with all of those lines, it works really well, don't you think? and I think this is pretty darn fantastic for "zilch". thanks for the giggles. have a fun weekend!

Michelle said...

Hey, Ky! Long time no see. I always forget about this blog. I still have Teacups and Graffiti saved, but not this one. Pretty blue sky...and thanks for putting the song in my head. Lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails