I'd not heard of her before this week, but I'm so very glad I found her.
Her name is Paloma Faith and she is fun, quirky and just my kind of noise.
A british singer who is who she is and clearly is not afraid to be a little 'upside down'.
While watching a rather cute, yet completely predicable movie called Chalet Girl, this song was played while the leading lady was learning to snow board. I immediately loved it and grabbed the iPhone and used my favourite app, Shazam, to find out what the song was and who sings it.
Well, I have been listening to the album all week. The kids even like it. Monkey makes me play 'Upside Down' over and over and over again and we're still not sick of it.
If you don't jump up and dance, or tap your foot or move some part of your body while listening to this song then I'm afraid to tell you that you are dead. D.E.D. Dead!
Wanna hear it???
Here 'tis then...Upside Down
This is music for the ears, not music for the eyes.
Have a very fun weekend!
~ Ky x



4 comments:
Loving it!
A truly happy-making and toe tapping tune!
xx F
Oh my word. Love her. What a fun person. Those pictures of her are outstanding!
that was toe-tapping fun. she reminds me of a woman who guest-starred on Glee, and at first I thought it was she, but no. I like that she's more about voice than showing skin, if you know what I mean. thanks for sharing, and have a great weekend Ky.
Love it and your comments about being dead if it didn't get you dancing...thanks for sharing and thank you v much for following my blog too. Looking forward to checking yours out some more too x
Post a Comment