Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I Did On Sunday

We went to Phillip Island to watch the MotoGP. What a fun day! What a muddy day! There was no one going home clean from the race. NO ONE!

We sat up on the hill  near corner one and enjoyed the view until the first race started. On the right top of the photo is open ocean. Over the horizon is the antarctic. Pretty cool, huh?

My boys just hangin' out. The big boy bought himself a Rossi cap. He was in heaven...so to speak.

She was just hangin' out too.

I was doing as I was told and having my photo taken with the track in the background.

125cc bikes.

The water was just gorgeous. Looked good enough to swim in...and then jump straight back out of.

My little dude wanted a photo with his Mum.

A little something to try and keep them amused.

Look at me Mummy!

Looking through the green makes everything more fun.

Casey Stoner...the Aussie champion.

Go!

I'm amazed I even got this photo. They go so unbelievably fast along this straight. Imagine being on one of those bikes doing 330km/h. You can barely see them when they go past.

I love how that guy has planted himself in front of the big screen to watch the race when the track is right behind him.

It was a great day, even with all the mud. I think it will become an annual family tradition.
We will be going back to Phillip Island one day soon just to explore it. It's such a beautiful place. So many photo ops. Stay tuned for those.

~ Ky x

3 comments:

by marie-nicole said...

What a gorgeous family!
Looks like it was a great day out for all.
xx

Bebie said...

I think I'm homesick.

Taryn said...

great piccies Ky!I think you'll put me out of a job soon xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails