Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Friday, October 22, 2010

First Of All, Second Of All

First of all I'd like to thank those of you who put your two cents worth in and helped me with the whole blog title, background dilema. Not that it is a dilema, I just get something into my head and focus on it and it becomes my everything until I work it out and move on.
So, I've decided to keep the blog name and just change my background and header picture. I've gone back to the last background I had cos I really do love it, even though it makes the whole screen look a little busy. I just couldn't find anything out there that I really loved.


Second of all, I started the day out on a bit of a high this morning. Doesn't take much really. Blue sky+ sunshine+breeze+cuppa+michael buble singing 'feeling good' = great start to the day. Hello Spring!

'Feeling Good' always makes me feel good. I've found it can pick me up off the floor and twirl me around anytime! It's one of my favourite housework songs. You know, the kind where you stop what your doing every now and then to have a little dance. I can listen to it over and over and over again. I don't mind doing the cleaning while Michael sings to me. It's just one of those songs that puts me in a good mood.
I do love me a bit of big band!
I'm going to see him in concert in February. The night before my birthday! Thank you darling hubby. It will be a fun girls night out. Will tell ya all about it after the event.

Anyhoo, I'm off to do some tidying and cleaning. Now where's my ipod?

~ Ky x

6 comments:

petals and vintage said...

Love your new header and I am glad that you are keeping your name I love it. It sounds strong and interesting - just like your blog!

Have a great weekend.

Chees,
Pam x

Lindz said...

who are you going to see Michael with? how very exciting for you! xo

georgina said...

Ky, Sorry I missed you yesterday on the phone. We will try and chat this weekend?!
I like that you are sticking with the name. Your blog is an expression of you and we love it. I must also say that your nature photographs are really something. I like seeing your photography - trials, successes and ideas. It's a skill I enjoy reading about and looking at! Keep 'em coming.
Love you, G x.

Felicity said...

Today's image is beautiful [and I'm not talking about La Buble!].

I'm so pleased that you've gone for the redecorate vs complete change, it really is a nice thing to spend some time along the Miss K Way.

x Felicity

PS I really love the background and header that you've got at the moment, do you think that maybe a white or soft grey font might be less 'busy' as you say?

PPS The Happy-Hoppers are super, super comfy as they have a rubber base on the sole...am actually about to pop them on and scoot out for some Indian with Cpt V! X

Bebie said...

I very much like your photo of the pink camellia with white lettering and am glad you kept the title.
you might think it looks busy but it's a lovely busy.
Your photos are simply beautiful.
I love it all.
XX

Anonymous said...

I've persued all the way to the bottom. L is for lovely ~ Have a wonderful day ~ xox Alexandra

Related Posts with Thumbnails