Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Monday, October 18, 2010

Confetti In Motion



 This is really freaking hard! I'm not having that much fun doing it. The lighting has been really bad. We've had too many rainy days. I was busy all day yesterday. I don't have a helper until he gets home from work, which means that the natural light is no good to me by then.  And it's been windy for days on end! All these things add up to making it really difficult to get any good photos. Well the kind I want to get anyway. Not to mention that I'm still learning about all the functions of my good camera. I think I need to buy a DSLR. I'm sure it would be so much easier with a much better outcome.

Why oh why didn't I do this a couple of weeks ago??? Serves me right! Next year I will know to start planning and shooting the photos well in advance to optimize my chances of a REALLY good photo.

Tell me what you think of these photos. I'm interested in constructive criticism.

~ Ky x

4 comments:

Sabbar said...

third

CraftyMummy said...

I like the sense of movement in the first one, but third is good too

Lilian said...

You've certainly been busy with the camera.
Either the first or third in my opinion. They are both a lot more interesting in terms of the use of space and the sense of motion... etc etc.
I'm amazed at how much L has grown.

Ky said...

Thank you for your comments ladies.

I'm going to do some more confetti shots later today. I'm not entirely happy with them. The background isn't great and it's been suggested to me by a photographer friend to maybe get in a little closer.

So, I'll keep trying. This brief isn't due until tomorrow night anyway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails