Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Need Your Help

I need to tell you that I plan to change the name and the look of my blog...again.
I want to find a blog name that is REALLY me. Something I can adopt as truly mine for the years to come.

The problem is that I am having trouble thinking of something.  Some of the names I have come up with are 'The Willow Garden', but that's already taken. 'Camillia Lane', but I've decided that is sounds like a handmade soap company. 'Chocolate Cake', that just doesn't feel right either.

Maybe it could be some of the words that I use a lot like 'Seriously...' or 'I Reckon!' or 'Stop Fighting!!!' or 'No Hitting!' or 'I Need A Cuppa' ...

 It has to be just right. A perfect fit.
You have all learned a lot about me over time. You know what my interests are...mostly. You know my personality...mostly.

So, I am asking that you put your thinking caps on and give me some suggestions, keeping in mind some of the things that define Ky. Here's a list of interests if you need some inspiration...
photography, gardens, vintage stuff, european/british things, op shops, sewing, the country, pretty things, funny things, girly things even though that is balanced out with a love of 'boy' things.


You get the general idea. I don't care what you come up with. Just give me something, please! It may not be right for me, but it might inspire me to think of just what I need.

HELP!!!

~ Ky x

5 comments:

Caroline Martin said...

I don't really know much about you yet, as i just starting following your blog, but "everyone needs a cuppa" sounds like a good idea- i know i always NEED one!
Cheers from Caroline

Felicity said...

You probably don't want to hear this, but I really like your blog title...in fact it was one of the things that made me pop on over and have an initial sticky-beak around.

It evoked an immediate image of a country lane [or 'way] with high hedges and a bend.

Then when I arrived at your 'place' the first thing I read with delight was the Dr Seuss quote which is from one of my favourite books and I thought, here's a gal I'm going to enjoy interacting with.

So, dear Ky the message is this. I like your style, whatever it may be and think you have a great blog.
Perhaps, if you really, really do need to change, you can use a colour that truly resonates as the basis of your new blog title and background/graphics.

x Felicity

by marie-nicole said...

I'm having difficulty thinking right now, in general that is... but I will try to help you out.

This name is already taken but I thought it might help you with your brainstorming. There is a shop in Newcastle and Paddington called 'High Tea with Mrs Woo'. I can see something along that line working for you.

Hope you're enjoying some lovely spring weather down there.
xx

Ky said...

Felicity, I'm a little taken aback. I had no idea that the name of my blog could do that. I'm quite stoked really. Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely, encouraging comment.
I will have to rethink the change now. Maybe I will keep the name, but just change the background and the photo on the header. I just can't seem to find a background or header that I am truly happy with. x

Caroline, great to meet you at last. I'll pop on over and visit your space from time to time.

Ky said...

Oh, thanks Nic. That's a very cute title. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails