A snail. A slow, slimy, herb eating, nuisance of a creature was the object of my son's attention this afternoon. He played with it for quite awhile. He found it in the back yard and brought it inside to slime it's way over my table just so Angel, who was doing homework, could see the wonders of this little creature that had charmed our Monkey.
Then it became the object of both of my 'boys' attention. There are MANY more photos of this wondrous event, but I am only sharing three.
I hope so deeply that there are many more wondrous things that catch my son's attention as he grows and learns about the world around him.
~ Ky x

5 comments:
That is too gorgeous!!
Precious moments are these.
Enjoy!
so cute.... not sure a snail would have lasted too long in the over-zealous hands of my two-year-old!
they are great pics Ky.
so I have to say that a snail crawling across my table would totally gross me out! But I do love that his daddy took a minute to watch it with him.
Love these photos Ky. Isn't it great how children remind us to pay attention to little miracles and to enjoy them.
xo
Donna @ Comin' Home
Post a Comment