It snowed!!! I was so excited to have snow falling on me! Fresh, powdery snow. Bliss! Pure, freezing cold bliss!
I bought a peaked cap to wear under my hood so the snow didn't build up on my glasses.
*Note to self...wear contacts next time!
We tobogganed.
Just so you know, I don't actually have a hump back. I was wearing a hoodie underneath my snow jacket. Just wanted to point that out.
We had snowball fights.
We sat.
He threw snow at Mummy.
I sat and enjoyed the powder.
Some tourists asked to have photos with the kids.They were so excited when we said yes.
I was in awe of gumnuts covered in snow and ice. Something I had never seen before.
Then we warmed ourselves by the fire when we got back to the house.
A most fabulous weekend indeed!!!
~ Ky x

9 comments:
Wow... that looks so lovely. Glad you had a fantastic weekend!!
Z
I can almost reach out and touch that snow... arrrrrrgh...
it's so strange to see you in the middle of winter with all of that snow while we are having summer. looks fun though.
Hi Ky found you when I was reading through Lissa's comments. I can't believe you are in snow right now. That's just crazy! Then I guess when I'm up to my knees in snow...you will be HOT. Too weird. Anyway nice to meet you...all the way on the other side of the world;)
Ok..I'm like lost...SNOW??Where do you live? It's 105 here North of Houston. We are praying for a break from the heat. Love the pictures though..they make me feel just a wee bit cooler. :o) Awesome!
Donna @ Comin' Home
PS. Thanks for the nice comments. They were such a blessing to me while I was on the road. :o) I'll be mentioning you along with other friends who've left comments recently later this week in a post. :o)
looks like you had a weekend of making memories! We spent the weekend in t shirts... can't believe in this country the temperatures can be so varied. I enjoyed yur pics!
You all sure look like you had a wonderful time! What a delightful way to unwind after such a week.
XX
gorgeous!
looks like BIG FUN! good for you.
Post a Comment