Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blog, Flowers, Kids

Yes, I know, I know. I've changed the look of my blog...again! I've told you before, I get bored easily. It's fun creating a new blog look. Finding blog backgrounds that I like and then making up a header using a photo I have taken. It's simple, creative fun!

The flowers in the photo below were picked by some very cute, little hands and given to me as a love gift.
I LOVE them because of who gave them to me!
Wanna see who gave them to me???

He did! The short one in the green jumper.
SHE is posing for the photo too. There are several photos with them posing in very silly ways. His are the most comical though. Maybe because he's a boy with too much energy. I swear, his energy levels are directly proportionate to my fatigue levels a lot of the time.
BTW, I'd like to point out that this photo was taken late yesterday afternoon. It was probably about 10-11C. Notice what Miss Angel is wearing? Monkey is wearing a singlet, long sleeve t/shirt and a jumper. She is just wearing a t/shirt! How she never gets sick, I do not know.
~ Ky x

2 comments:

by marie-nicole said...

LOVE the door hinge in your banner... that's just GORGEOUS!!!

Very funny pic of you adorable children too... look like a fun little pair to have around.

Enjoy!
x

Bebie said...

Love the new look! Yes, I remember the door/hinge.
A couple of gorgeous kids you've got there - looking forward to seeing them/you all, again... soon.
XX

Related Posts with Thumbnails