I don't have anything tremendously exciting to tell you or talk about today. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. So... "Hi!"
My baby boy has been particularly cuddly today. It may have something to do with the fact that he has a very swollen lip from a crash he had yesterday. He learnt that there is a very good reason why Mum and Dad tell him not to jump on the bed. It's amazing how a swollen lip can change the appearance of a person. I think it makes him look even cuter and more edible.
I have been loving the extra cuddles I've been getting though.
Thought I'd show you the pink hyacinth I bought today. I bought it because it smells so pretty. Almost as good as the jonquils.
I thought of so many great things to write about today, but I can't seem to grasp any of those thoughts right now. It's so annoying when that happens. I spend nearly 2 hours in the car each day during the week and I often write blogs in my head as I'm driving along. They never stay there long enough for me to actually transform those thoughts into black and white on the computer screen.
I haven't taken any great photos lately either, so there's nothing to show. Haven't been anywhere exciting recently. Haven't done anything exciting recently
Geez, it's all just a bit boring really, isn't it? So sorry about that.
I'll really try to do better in the next couple of days. Hopefully my brain will be working a bit better by then.
Hope you have a great night...cos it's nearly night. I'm going to watch The Goodies later. Bit of a giggle after the younguns are tucked away in bed. There's nothing quite like a bit of British silliness to end the day with.
~ Ky x

3 comments:
Oh the hyacinths are lovely. You can grow them fairly easy in a glass you know. It's like indoor gardening.. you put them in the cupboard to 'trick' them. I must remember to try that again next year.
Hope Monkey is feeling better!
luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvley!
I hope our boy is feeling a lot better this morning. Don'tchajustluvit when they snuggle up when they're not well!
Hyacinths; some of my favourite flowers bringing back childhood memories.
Post a Comment