Wharf at Hamilton. We were on a mission to check out the Boutique Markets, the Coffee and Chocolate Affair and have breaky with friends. This was a real treat for me because we don't go out often to eat. It's just easier to stay home where Monkey is confined. I have to say, I was in my own little heaven. The Boutique Markets have some gorgeous stalls! There are some very creative people around. I found it very inspiring. A dream I have is to have my own stall with creations of my own that people find irresistible. It's just a dream at the moment. Anyway, I am w
andering from the subject.After we had a look at all the displays we met up with some friends and enjoyed a great breakfast together. For me it's not really about the food, but about being with friends and enjoying ourselves.
The Coffee and Chocolate Affair provided not just lots of different coffee and chocolate stalls, but also some great entertainment. There were masked people on stilts, which the kids found rather intriguing and lots of music. I found my current favourite band yesterday. Pear and the Awkward Orchestra. They are a folk band. I really enjoyed listening to the smooth vocals of the lead singer. She has a beautiful voice. I will be buying their album so I can enjoy their art here at home.
We didn't get to check out the Coffee and Chocolate stalls as there were sooo many people and Monkey was overdue for a snooze. But that's ok, I had a great time!
http://www.pearandtheawkwardorchestra.com.au/ http://www.boutiquemarkets.com.au/

No comments:
Post a Comment