I was lying awake in the middle of the night and thought of some things I could say here on my blog, but do you think I can remember them now? NO! I always think of cool stuff in the middle of the night, but then can't recall it when I need to during the day. Why is that? Maybe my brain is swiss cheese, just like my darling husband says. I think it might have more to do with the fact that I had to wake up earlier than I would have liked to.
That brings me to a whole new topic. Children that wake early. Both of mine have always been early risers and I am still not used to it. It's usually the youngest who wakes first. Today he was standing on his bed looking out the window and shouting for his Dad, who of course had already gone to work. So I get up and go and retrieve him from his room and shuffle to the kitchen where I promptly switch on the kettle, still holding my son on my hip. This is our routine every single morning. I don't even have to think about it anymore, I just do it.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooooo I got excited to see you've posted again this morning!! Dante wakes me up too - first every morning...maybe it's boys??
Happy day xx
Post a Comment