Thursday, July 30, 2009
Silence
It's so quiet in the house right now, it's almost roaring. You know that depth of quiet, don't you? The kind of silence that is really loud. I sit here in the dark with only the monitor of my laptop to give me light. It's pure bliss. I don't often get to just sit in silence. It's so calming. I am sleepy and should be in bed, but if I do go to bed I will fall asleep and the next thing I know will be noise. Lot's of noise! Chattering, laughing, whinging, singing, mischief almost none stop, all day long. I love that noise, most of the time, but right now, I love the silence more.
Labels:
my thoughts,
silence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey - yeah me too...
know what you mean!! when we go to the farm, the silence is so loud its deafening, and my ears ring for the first day, then its bliss...
Post a Comment