
I have had this set of drawers since I was about 10 years old. It is made from good old pine and has served me well. Unfortunately, last year a couple of the drawers gave up the ghost and has rendered the dresser as useless. I will, however, save it's life from becoming landfill. My plan is to turn it into a desk.
I will do this by removing all existing bits and pieces that have anything to do with drawers. Sand the whole thing, then paint it some shade of white and presto, a cute little desk that will become most useful I'm sure.
I have been meaning to do this for a very long time, but of course haven't gotten around to it. This week is the week I do it though, so hopefully, this time next week I will be putting up a photo of the finished product. Then I have a couple of other pieces of furniture I want to do too...

No comments:
Post a Comment