Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dummy Spit!

I need to have a dummy spit! Just got the umpteenth phone call on my mobile from some dude asking me if I'm available. NO! I'm not bloody available! I'm a wife and mother who is annoyed by your interrupting phone call! Sometimes some dude calls my phone and asks me how much I am. I should tell them some astronomical dollar amount and see what they say. This has been going on for a couple of years and I am sooo sick of it. Apparently there is a hooker out there who has a phone number almost identical to mine. How can so many different men ring the same wrong number? I bet there's someone else that gets phone calls of this nature too who have an almost identical phone number as the hooker chick.
I feel better now that I have vented.

2 comments:

Shelly-babe said...

Thanks, Ky, have always wondered what men say when they ring a hooker, or in your case, someone who they hope is a hooker! (PS- have you checked that your brother hasn't put your number in a personals column?)

Ky said...

LOL,no I haven't. You seriously crack me up girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails