Such a lovely note.
The excitement was building.
Oooooh, *squeal* a one-of-a-kind, made just for me, Fabric Flower Brooch!
I can't tell you how absolutely delighted I am to recieve this gift from Nic. It's her way of thanking me for my friendship and support. Her kindness, generosity and appreciation has overwhelmed me a little.
I've been following her design business progress for a little while now. I, along with others, have been encouraging her along the way because she has an amazing creative talent. Her designs and creations are so unique and beautiful! There is such creativity in that brain of hers and such skill in her hands. Her work is second-to-none!
I would love for you to appreciate them half as much as I do. Please pop over to her website and have a look at her work. Let her know you have been to visit too. She loves to hear from us. One day I hope to visit her in her creative space.
~ Ky x

4 comments:
THANK YOU so very much for your beautiful message Ky.
You are more than welcome anytime to visit my creative space... I'd love to share it with you.
Nic
x
I got one too!!! and I LOVE it and am wearing it NOW!
What a beautiful gift of friendship to both Ky and Lindz.
So, so pretty! And who doesn't love a surprise?
You asked about the consequences we give for Silas's shrieking. Right now we're doing time-outs. Ugh. Sometimes it seems like it's helping and other times, not so much. I've never experienced such a shrieky kid! Happy, sad, mad, he shrieks. Any suggestions?? :)
Post a Comment