Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Fairytale Cottage...Gorgeous!

How unbelievably darling is this place??? It's too cute for words! Not particularly practical, but a very sweet retreat none the less. I'd have it way up in the backyard as a my own little cubby, to hide away from the world. The lovely garden would have to be there as well. It's just divine!

   * from {this is glamorous}

~ Ky x

5 comments:

by marie-nicole said...

That is simply beautiful... I want one too.. how divine would it be to have one of your own to retreat to (read between the lines, hide from the kids occasionally)... love it!

CraftyMummy said...

As a kid I dreamed of a little house like this... I still want one ;)

Anonymous said...

I showed my husband these incredible photos! I wish we could make the interior of our play house look like this!

Shannan Martin said...

I couldn't believe this when I saw it, either. Divine! And the article I read detailed their "actual" home...which sounded cra-zay! Fascinating.

Donna said...

How beautiful!! Is seems so 'other-world-ly'. I'd love to have a retreat like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails