Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Baby Boy

I know I put this photo up in a recent post, but I'm giving it it's own post because I love it so much.
Maybe because I love the little person in this photo more than I can express in words.

Maybe I love this photo so much because he held onto his daddy's hand the whole time he was in the water.
Maybe I love this photo cos that face is just so darn cute!
All I know is that I really love this photo.


I'm linking to this weeks i heart faces photo challenge.

~ Ky x


9 comments:

Michelle said...

ooh, i love the composition! great job!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful photograph. He is gorgeous. I love photographs that capture a moment... and more! Thank you for sharing this with us. x

petals and vintage said...

I really love this photo to.
Pam x

georgina said...

that is a great photo. one to treasure.

Bebie said...

That little face is showing things which don't need words.XX

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo! Your son is precious!!

Michelle said...

So sweet.

Unknown said...

This picture is outstanding. I love every single thing about it : )

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

They say Ky a picture paints a THOUSAND words....So very TRUE when I look at this pic....Your little one's face is ADORABLE & the feeling of TRUST conveyed so eloquently is just PRICELESS....There must be a photo comp somewhere just WAITING for this pic to be included amongst it's entries....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails