My Angel is turning 6 on Thursday and to celebrate I am throwing her a garden tea party next weekend. I'm having a bit of fun preparing for it. I have the vision in my head how I want it to all look.
This morning we went to the Camberwell Markets with the intention of sourcing supplies for the party. I'd already bought a few things from op shops on Friday.
We found these feather boas in a box for 50 cents each.
These serviettes and doilies will be turned into bunting. It will be my first time making bunting, but I've been given instructions from the ever clever Georgina on how to make it.
The boas and feather head pieces.
We found a lot of beads for the girls to wear during the party.
One stall holder gave Angel the crown for her to wear for the party. So sweet of her.
This tea set will of course be used. I bought it at the Chapel St Bazaar on Friday.
It's made in Japan, so of course it wasn't expensive.
I'm just throwing this photo in to show you the head piece and little jacket I got for 50 cents a piece. They are such great dress ups box additions. She loves them and has worn them a lot today. She's wearing them right now in fact.
So, stay tuned for more tea party preparations and then photos after the event.
Of course, and you already know this, this party is actually mine, not hers. Lol!
~ Ky x

11 comments:
Hey girls, you are going to have so much fun!
Pam x
Love the doilies and tea set. Just gorgeous. Looks like you're having fun! :-)
Exciting! Can't wait to see your bunting and more party pics. LOVE all your finds and that tea set! Swoon!!
can't wait to see the bunting - and love the teaset to bits!!
What a fantastic array of goodies you've got there for your tea party! It looks like you are both having loads of fun preparing for it.
Looking forward to seeing photos of the party.
Nic
x
Morning Lovey....!
It sounds like a WONDERFUL party....YAY you for making it SO VERY SPECIAL....I'm SURE I've said it before but these memories you're creating for your kids will be WELL cherished....!!!!!
THANKS so much for your note....I'd LOVE you to 'come with' & DON'T worry....I don't go out at 6am....That's just when I clean stuff when I'm running behind....hahahahaha....!!
So GLAD we got to meet AGAIN at the Market on Sunday....Your kids are DELISHOUS in the flesh.... :o) !!
Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)
Oh my goodness Ky! I am so absolutely excited for you! Seriously excited. She is such a doll! I can't wait to hear about your party. It is going to be WONDERFUL! Love, Becky
Oh, I just noticed I am still Lola. I was just working on our Communal global post a moment ago. I am linking you up! This post is too wonderful NOT to share with all the pretty ladies around the world this Tuesday! Love, Becky at Life with Kaishon
That tea party sounds like it's going to be quite the affair! I'm sure your little girl will never forget it :)
Oh, this already sounds like so much fun! The girls are going to enjoy the beads and the boas. =)
These are so darling--these pictures! How precious that your daughter is having a tea party! I love it. Ok..now I'm going to beg...I'd so love to have you link up to my tea party and then I could brag about you next week. :o)
You don't have to add my blog name or anything..just click on my linky thing and it will let you put the html address of this post on my post so people can drop by and see your sweet little girl's photos.
What a special day, Ky!
xo
Donna
Post a Comment