Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Friday, August 28, 2009

Bad Memory

I was driving home from dropping my Baby off at the airport this evening, thinking about what I could write on my blog tonight. It was a really good blog idea too. I now cannot remember it. I have a most annoying, bad memory. My Baby calls my brain 'swiss cheese' cos of my shocking memory. Sometimes I will walk into a room and forget why I went there, so I turn around and go back to where I was so I can try to remember what I was going to do. Alot of my life is a blur, or I just can't remember it. Friends or family will ask me if I "remember when", and alot of the time I just can't. All of school is a blur. Most of my teens are a blur. Some of my twenties are a blur. It's most frustrating!
Anyway, maybe tomorrow I'll remember what I was thinking to blog about.

1 comment:

Bebie said...

Now what was I going to say about this?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails