Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friends

I caught up with an old friend yesterday. I haven't seen him for a very long time, yet when I opened the door to greet him it was like I only saw him the day before. I love that about true friends! It doesn't seem to matter how much time has passed between visits or phone calls with a close friend. You just pick right up where you left off.
I have a handful of really close friends, who will always be really close friends. Each one of them is very dear to my heart and each relationship is different. It's such a blessing in this life to have good friends. People who you can love and love you back, just for who you are.
Thank you to each one of my dear friends, who I love deeply, for being my friend!

1 comment:

Shelly-babe said...

So agree. And nothing needs to be said about not keeping in touch more regularly- you both know it goes deeper than that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails