Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Desk Update

I am sitting at my little desk as I type on my laptop. It's just perfect as a desk for me to sit at. There is no photo to accompany this post as I still haven't sanded and painted it. I know, I know, I'm the worlds greatest procrastinator. I still haven't bought the things I need to do this little project. My darling brother has told me what I need to buy, but I feel a little lost in big, old Bunnings looking for what I need. Maybe I will go today and have a look and I might even ask for some help. Anyway, watch this space because it will happen and you will see a photo of the finished product...one day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails