Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Name is Ky and I am an Introvert.

I am an introvert. I have ALOT of internal dialogue. It goes on ALL day long. Because of this, I do live in my own little world sometimes. (If you could read my brain, you'd find I am interesting and have a huge imagination, although a little warped at times). I do not say everything that comes into my head or share all my feelings like extroverts do. My Baby is an extrovert, so of course finds it difficult to understand why I am the way I am sometimes. On the flip side, I just don't get why he has certain points of view either, or why he sees the need to share so much. I can come across as emotionless . That doesn't mean I don't feel. I do feel, quite deeply. I just don't express it in a big way. I think that's why I like blogging and using Facebook. It's like a voice for introverts...and an extension for extroverts. I get to express myself and write what I am thinking. It's alot easier than having a conversation with someone.
So, I will continue to blog and I will continue to use Facebook as tools to express myself and socialise. By the way, you extroverts talk too much!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails