Look what I caught his little, chicken poxed self doing yesterday.
Yep, both the kids have the chicken pox. A mild case. They were both immunised as toddlers so they don't have them bad. Just the spots. No fever. No itching. Just spots with the same amount of energy as usual. It's more painful for me as we are housebound til the contagious stage is over. Hopefully, that will be tomorrow!
~ Ky x

6 comments:
Dante would be right there with him - his favourite thing to eat :) Love it!
LOL .. he's making memories just like somebody else I know. XX
Oh hahahaha what a monkey!
Hee hee. Cheeky monkey. Hope the houseboundedness (is that a word???!) is over for you very soon!
He's so funny Ky! I adore that photo. All you have to do is look away..and even your bigger kids will do this..like my hubby! Everyone is sick or recovering at my house. Oh no..I left hubby alone in bed with the peanut butter!!
He's such a cutie! I'm glad your little guys aren't getting it really badly. My 14 yr.old got it a second time and was just miserable!
xo
Donna
Wow..it feels so like summer when I visit you! How fun!
I remember doing this when I was probably a little younger than him in Smith's Road. Mum used to yell out 'get out of the peanut butter!'and I could never quite work out how she knew what I was doing because I was being soooooo quiet!! hahahaha.a.
Post a Comment