Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Friday, February 4, 2011

Asleep at the Hairdresser

Yes, he does stop. It's like he has an on/off switch. One minute he's causing more destruction than a tornado and the next he's out, like he's just been put under general anesthetic.

Surprisingly, it happened at the hairdressers yesterday.
Have you ever seen anyone fall asleep while having their hair cut?

The hairdresser and I giggled and tried to wake him when she had finished. He only stirred when she blow dried his hair. I had to carry him around the shops for the next 20 minutes while he kept sleeping.
He gets really heavy!
He woke up just as we were going back to the car and asked, "But what about my haircut?".
You've already had it, Son.

~ Ky x

9 comments:

Felicity said...

Are you kidding!?!
A boy falling asleep at the hairdressers - that is totally unheard of in my parts.
I have to do the big bad bribe-athon to get the smallest gift to even come within a sniff of scissors.
Clever/lucky you - I can't decide which!

Felicity x

Donna said...

No way..My kids could never do that. I had to bribe them with M and M's to stay still. They were certain I was cutting off body parts and they might bleed to death. Sleep? Absolutely never!

Too cute Ky!! Just precious!

xo
Donna

Bebie said...

It's like he uses up every skerrick of energy and because there's nothing left - out like a light! lol Precious... just too precious.

by marie-nicole said...

Wow that's amazing!!!

Cutting my little munchkin's hair is always such a drama... this week I was so excited that I managed to cut his fringe for the first time in weeks.

Hope you're enjoying your new home Ky.
xx

Photography said...

Oh my goodness!! Cute shot though!! Can you email me theclipcafe@yahoo.com.au and i will try explain how I do my header :-) Thanks xx

Z said...

How cute!

Lilian said...

Great story.
Must've been feeling really comfy.

Cornflakes and Honey said...

Oh bless, what a sweetie! I wish I could sleep through all the comments I get about the condition of my hair and how I need such and such a product, lol! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my. This would not happen with my hyperactive kids! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails