Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Most Precious Treasures!

She melts my heart.

She almost never stops talking.

He almost never stops running.

They both love to pose. Anytime. Any place.

I am the centre of his universe. He's my little shadow.

He's afraid of very little...that frightens me sometimes.

He just has to have a go at everything.


His big sister is always there when he really needs her.

I hope they are ALWAYS there for each other!

~ Ky x

1 comment:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

HI Ky :)
Wonderful to have you entered in my give-away!!
How beautiful are your kidds!!
Mine are pretty gorgeous too of course. My oldest came out running I tell everyone. My younger is more the quiet type. He loves doing things with me.
As to floral Barkcloth in Melbourne, I would be wherever it is every day if I knew of a place. Much of what I have I found by chance in Ops, bought mostly on Ebay or in Antique/Second-hand shops. Not easy to find here. The best is from the US.
Any nice Barkcloth is a find these days. Some of it commands prices in the hundreds. Very collectable.
Are you after something for a project?
Irene x

Related Posts with Thumbnails