Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Wednesday, June 16, 2010

An Update

I just thought I'd do a quick update on some of the blogs I've posted in the past.

I am no longer looking for a desk for my computer. I've moved the computer into the bedroom where it sits on the floor, in a corner next to the dresser(so it's hidden) with the monitor on the top of it and the keyboard sits on the step where the bay window is. It's the right height for me to type when I sit on the floor. Most comfy actually.

Regarding my blog look, well you can see for yourself that I've changed it around a bit. I think I'm happy with it now. I just love the photo that I have as my header. No other photo felt right.

The red wool hat is getting quite a work out. I wear it a couple of times a week.

The silver teapot has been used to water my indoor plants, as suggested by my dear friend G and I think I'm going to take up tea drinking, so it may well get used as it was intended.

Oh, the aluminium pot still doesn't have a plant in it. I am currently using it for my clothes pegs until I find a smaller pot for my pegs and then I will get a lovely plant for it.

And last, the crochet practice is going quite well. I'm still just doing row after row with that blue yarn, but my flow is getting better and so is my tension. The next lesson will be in making a square hopefully. Will let you know how I go with that.

So that's about it really. Have a lovely day and when you have your next cuppa, pretend you're having it with me. I love having  cuppa's with friends!

~ Ky x

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Love the new look, Ky.

Related Posts with Thumbnails