Do you like banana cake? I do! I love it in fact, and I have the perfect recipe(I think) that was given to me by my sister. It's really easy and comes out the same every single time and better still, the kids love it!
Unfortunately it never lasts long in this house.

6 comments:
yummm. looks great... can almost smell it.
happy holiday baking!
Share the recipe? Looks really really delicious! And agree with Georgina that you can almost smell it!
Here's the recipe.
Combine 3 mashed eggs, 2 cups SR flour, 1 Cup milk.
Beat well 1 egg, 125g marj/butter, 1/2-3/4 cup of sugar(depends how ripe and sweet the banana's are to how much sugar you need)
Mix all ingredients together put in tin then bake for 1 hour in slow oven.
Try not to eat it all at once.
That's meant to be 3 mashed banana's, but you probably worked that out already.
Sounds easy! Will have to try it one of these days and let you know!
Thanks for sharing! =)
Banana cake is one of our family favourites too...
Post a Comment