You may have noticed that I have changed the name and look of my blog. Yes, I am one of those people that gets bored easily and likes to change things around. The name came to me like a bolt of lightning yesterday morning while I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom putting on my makeup. I had to stop what I was doing then and there and go to the computer and change it. I had been trying to think of a new blog name for a while.
I've been messing around with colours and header pictures too. I'm not sure if I'm totally satisfied with this one, so don't get too used to it. This header is a bit wide for the blog and I don't know how to shorten it, so I had to make the header frame wider to accomodate. I don't know my way around HTML very well, so I don't even know how to make the actual blog wider. I suppose I can work it out by trial and error. That's how I work out most things on the net.
If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment. I love comments!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks great Ky.
I'm all for keeping things interesting and making changes when you feel the need to... keeps us evolving as people, otherwise we tend to stagnate.
Love the new header... great photography and edit.
Am learning html as I go too. No-one seems quite as excited as me when I work something new out!! Perhaps it helps me feel not too outdated and that I am (somewhat) keeping up with it all.
G x.
I downloaded the header from a free header website. I didn't take the photo or edit it. Sorry to disappoint.
Glad I'm not the only one trying to work out html. Let me know when you stumble upon something G. xx
Post a Comment