Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, May 20, 2010

This Weeks Bargain Finds

                                                                                     
                   Just a few photos of this weeks op shop finds. I have been banned from visiting any op shops for the next couple of weeks because I can't seem to just browse. I can't help myself. If I find a bargain, I have to buy it. Anyway, I found this aluminium pot for the grand total of $1. I think it will make a lovely pot for a plant. Maybe even a little herb garden. We'll see.


These shoes looked brand new and I knew when I saw them that they would be great to throw on with a pair of jeans to do the school run or pop into the shops. They are very comfortable and warm. I actually bought them last week and have worn them a lot since then. I quite like them!
I have a light blue jacket that I love to wear with a white, collared shirt and jeans and when I found this jacket I knew it would look great too. Who wouldn't love a nice jacket for only $6? Actually, it will go nicely with a knee length skirt and my new high heeled, knee high boots that my darling bought for me as a Mothers Day gift.
And last, but definately not least, a very cute, 100% wool hat for the bargain price of $4. Seriously, I may never shop retail again! Oh, except for underwear. Gotta have new underwear.

3 comments:

georgina said...

Ah another girl with a heart for a bargain. Love those finds - the aluminium pot is a goodie! Show us the plantings when you are done...
love g x

Bebie said...

I love your buys and can't wait to do the rounds with you. Love Mum XX

Lindz said...

Can you post a piccy of you in the red hat?

Related Posts with Thumbnails