Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, April 29, 2010

Flowers On My Table

Yesterday, I came home from the shops late in the afternoon and my darling husband was already home. When I walked in the back door I found these sitting on the table. You see, I've been feeling quite down the past few days and he thought these might make me feel a bit better. Well he was right! Such an extravagant show of his thoughtfulness of me. I just adore them, but I've always had trouble fully appreciating such a beautiful display of flowers because I know how much they would cost. Then I start thinking about how else that money could have been used. So silly I know. It's not like he buys me flowers all the time. Maybe once or twice a year. It's his special way of showing me how much he thinks about me.
It is very nice to be so spoiled and so adored. I really must focus on that part. Such a lucky girl to be married to such a thoughtful, loving man. I do hope you enjoy these gorgeous flowers too!

3 comments:

Yining said...

Hope you're feeling better today! They are lovely flowers, but I can understand what you mean by better use of the money on other things!

But you're right that it's not often that the wife gets spoiled, so enjoy the lovely blooms and the thought that came with them. =)

Hugs!
Yining

Lilian said...

I think it's wonderfully thoughtful of the husband to make this gesture. It is a beautiful bouquet and better still, I spot two of my favourite flowers in this arrangement.
Thanks for sharing.

Taryn said...

you deserve them and more!!! enjoy xxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails