Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Pegs


These are my new pegs. I used them for the first time yesterday. The old ones were brittle and breaking from years of use. The old ones have served me well. I know pegs aren't a very exciting thing. In fact, they are one of those tools we use often that we don't even think about and just take for granted, but, as I picked up the first of my new pegs and hung some washing I felt the difference. Clean, smooth pegs. Not brittle and rough. It was a tiny joy in my day. Who knew that new pegs could put a smile on my face, but they did. It's just one of those little things that most people wouldn't even think about, but it made hanging the washing a little more enjoyable. Silly, I know, but hey, that's what makes the world go round.

3 comments:

Bebie said...

What a simply beautiful photo. Who'd have thought a new packet of pegs could look so dramatically effective on the black background. Good one Ky.

georgina said...

I bought new pegs last week! I loved using them too. So, you see you are not so silly after all!
G x.

Sabbar said...

ooo I love new pegs too! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails