Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Desk

This is my computer 'desk' at the moment. My daughter's toy kitchen. It's not an ideal desk, but it's doing the job for now.
I have begun looking for a desk to put in this corner of the loungeroom. My own little desk to put my computer on. I have been looking in vintage stores, op shops, second hand shops and even an antique shop. I found the perfect desk in the antique shop, but of course it was more than I was willing to pay.
Yes, I could probably find one in Ikea or one of the other furniture chain stores, but I have in mind the kind of desk I want. Something already used, with a bit of character. Something vintage. A wood desk or small table would be perfect.
When I find 'the one' I will show you. Until then I will have fun looking.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails