When driving around Melbourne I like to drive along roads I haven't been down before. It's a great way of getting to know my way around and where all the roads connect. Yesterday, coming home from Chapel St, I took a street that I knew came out on to the main road that goes to our place. As we were driving along we spotted a fantastic park with lots of trees and playground equipment.
The biggest tree there even has a platform built into it, like a treehouse. So much fun for the kids and the adults too!
I love trees, so a park that has lots of them, especially if they are beautiful, is definately a winner.

1 comment:
Hey Ky
Yes it seems the comments are working again! Good work. Looks like a great park you found too. Lots of things to burn off some kiddy energy.
Love G
Post a Comment