These three images are the photos I entered into the Canon EOS photo comp. I did not make it as a finalist and can tell you why in each of these photos. Even I can see the flaws in them. I won't bore you with going through each one though.
When it comes to photos, I like perfection and these are nowhere near that. NOWHERE NEAR!
I have, however, voted in each brief for the photo I like the best out of the finalists.
If you are interested in having a look and voting too then just click here.
It's open to the public for voting and you could win a camera for yourself.
The finalists photos are just awesome!
Makes me wish I could take a photo.
~ Ky x


6 comments:
oooooo I adore the droplets in the last pic! lovely lovely lovely x
I love the confetti with your little girl. So much excitement and energy. I would have vote for that one in a minute!
I can't see any flaws Ky. Honestly!
BTW, I have always been a terrible photographer..but after over a year of blogging (I started at least three years ago..on my sewing blog, I am hoping that I'm getting better.) I need to start reading books about photography or something. But I felt like some of the photos for my recipe for apple cake were better than most...
Sometimes I wish I could get some professional feedback. I've tried so hard to improve..but I'm not a 'natural' at photography.
All of your photos were just lovely!
xo
Donna @ Comin' Home
PS. What kind of camera do you use. Your photos of the flowers and snail are just incredible!
Donna
Really? You see flaws?
I saw jubilation.
Tangible excitement.
Intrigue.
You are amazing. I suppose we are always hardest onourselves. Truly beautiful work.
Love the droplets one ! .. IMHO photography should be done for you! .. so if you are happyand you have captured some thing that moves you - then you have done a great job !
I just want to say, thank you all for your comments.
You are right! They are my photos and i do love them and it shouldn't matter about a competition. I love taking photos and I'll keep taking them...my way.
Your comments have encouraged me.
xx
Post a Comment