Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Green, Green, Green, Green, Green...

Did I ever mention that I love trees?

I dream of living in a VERY leafy suburb. The country would be better, but it has to be the city for now. I'm thinking Blackburn/Forest Hill area would do rather nicely. Dream, dream, dream...

Very fun flying fox cable is cutting my photo in half.



Green, green, green, green and more green!
I LOVE GREEN!

This goose, and I mean that in a very affectionate way, contemplated jumping to that tree branch. It's further away from him than it actually looks from this angle. I was all for it, but his other half objected rather strongly. Shame, would have made for some cool photos, especially if he missed. Bwahahahahahah...

~ Ky x

3 comments:

petals and vintage said...

Oooh Ky I love trees too, the greener the better. I think cooler climates have nicer trees than Brissy though!

Your photos are stunning! Have a wonderful day!

xx

likeschocolate said...

I know what you mean. I could never live in the dessert. Have a great day.

Manisha said...

Your photos make me miss all our green trees, but I do love Autumn with its bright colored leaves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails