I still have trouble with the fact that I am a school mum. Actually, I have a little trouble with the fact that I am a grown up, with children. But that's another subject altogether. Anyway, yesterday we went to the school funday. It was fun too! The kids had a ball and Baby and I took so much pleasure in watching them enjoy themselves. It really is the small things that make being a parent worthwhile. Watching them sit still while they have their little faces painted. The laughter when they go sliding down the giant slide. The joy and smiles when riding the merry- go- round. And the togetherness of sitting on the grass eating hot chips and drinking soft drink.
We had a really fun day together, as a family. I cherish these days.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment