Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Cold

It's a rather cold, rainy day in ol' Melbourne town. I'm getting a glimpse of how bitterly cold the winter will be. Today is equivalent to a cold winter's day in Brisbane and it's only just autumn. My toes are cold. My legs are cold. My hands are cold. Even my nose is cold...no big nose jokes please.
It's about time to hit the stores and buy the family some really warm clothes. None of us have the kind of clothes that are needed to keep warm in this cold climate. I'm sooo going to hate shopping for new clothes and shoes...not!
Anyway, I was warned. Still, I do not miss the sticky, sweaty humidity. Not in the least.

1 comment:

georgina said...

hmmm. yes, there is still quite a ways to go before the true winter. better get yourself some long johns and sexy spencers! jokes aside the layering does work.
have fun at the shops!

Related Posts with Thumbnails