Looking out the window this morning I am greeted with what proposes to be a spectacular spring day. I have to say, this weather is my favourite time of year. Well, one of my favourite times of year. I also love May and June. Anyway, today promises to be perfect. Not hot, not cold, perfect. Even though I have lived in Queensland for most of my life, I am NOT a fan of summer. I don't mind the heat too much, it's the humidity that kills me. It's so draining and sticky. Hate feeling sticky. There's not much I can do about changing that. Actually, there's nothing I can do about changing that. I can, however, enjoy that wonderful invention, the air conditioner. I remember that when I was heavily pregnant with my Angel it was the middle of summer and I sat on the couch right in front of the air conditioner, feet up, trying to stay as cool as possible. Being heavily pregnant in summer is not fun. But I digress, I'm talking about the weather, not being pregnant...hated being pregnant anyway, why would I want to talk about it? I'm going to try and spend a bit of time outside today. The herb garden needs redoing. I'll have to go to Bunnings to buy some herb seedlings so I can fill up the garden so that in a month or two it will look spectacular again. I love herb gardens. Herbs grow so quickly and need very little maintenance. I love being able to go and pick them when I need them for cooking too. Very handy indeed. The rest of the garden is in desperate need of some TLC too. That will have to wait for another day though.
Anyhoo...
Might even take the kids to the park too. Love this weather!

3 comments:
Hey Ky, Love that photo - thought you were going to say you had that blossom in your back yard! But your herb garden is always very impressive.
Look forward to catching up this w/e.
I wish I had that blossom in my back yard! Herb garden is done, now I just have to wait for it all to grow.
I'm so excited about this weekend! See you tomorrow. xx
I love the blossom photo. My love for blossoms goes back to my childhood and I must say it's one of the things in nature which deeply pleases me. To me there's something surreal about blossoms. I wish I could explain better.
Post a Comment