Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Friday, March 11, 2011

Beautiful Beautiful

Just popping in quickly to let you know that I'm having some computer issues. It's fine by me, this week. I've been rather neglectful of my blogs and my blog reading as a result, but I think I really needed the break. There has been no pressure to put up photos, or take photos for that matter. No pressure to comment on other blog posts. I've found it all quite freeing actually. I had become so into the blog world that I HAD to be on the computer a lot, but since I got sick last week and then my pc crashed, well, lets just say that I feel content right now.

I do want to share one thing with you today. It's my latest favourite song. Francesca Battistelli's Beautiful Beautiful.You know, the sort of song that you just put on repeat cos you can't stop listening to it. I hope you listen to this song. It's beautiful. It really is.
If you go here you can read the lyrics while you listen to the song.


Mercy. Grace. Such awesome, powerful words.
From God, they are most powerful!

~ Ky x


2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Ky, Nice to see you. Breaks are always nice, but I'm glad you dropped in for a bit.

I'll come back by in a little bit to hear this song. Got a fancy Wilton cake to make this morning.

xo
Donna

rockmelon said...

glad you're back. Went and listened to two of her songs, thanks for the post. Hope your week remains relaxing.r

Related Posts with Thumbnails