Early last week I was a recipient of the Stylish Blogger Award.
The very lovely Pam of Bayside Rose fame blessed me by choosing my blog to pass this award onto.
I enjoy reading other peoples posts when they recieve an award because, part of the deal is that they have to tell things about themselves that we in blogland might not already know about them.
I did enjoy reading Pam's seven things that we didn't know about her.
She's so well travelled and such an interesting person with a gorgeous style all of her own. I've loved reading her blog from the moment I found her.
Go on, go and have a sticky beak at her space. You might just love her too.
Seven things you may not know about me...
1. My favourite tv show is MASH.
2. My second favourite tv show is Mad Men. Actually, maybe 1 and 2 should swap places.
3. I don't like playing Barbies. I will do almost anything to get out of it. Bad Mummy!
4. I have lived in 3 of Austalia's capital cities in my lifetime.
5. I am particularly fond of Thai Red Curry.
6. I'm not particularly fond of fruit. I do eat it, but not often enough. Bad, I know. Give me a plate of steamed veges or an awesome salad and I'm a happy lady, but fruit just doesn't do it for me.
7. I never wear lipstick. I did before I had children, but had to stop cos I was kissing them constantly and babies covered in lipstick isn't a particularly good look. I do love a good gloss though.
Now, I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 blogs, but I'm just going to choose 2.
Ladies, you both ooze style and I really enjoy reading your blog posts.
It's up to you what you do with this award, but I'm giving it to you cos you deserve it.
~ Ky x


7 comments:
i totally get you on the fruit/ veggie thing. Congrats on the award!
Congratulations Ky..Sounds like it's your week for awards. :o) You are a stylish blogger. And I loved your comment. Moving is the most revealing time isn't it? LOL!
xo
That is soooooo nice! Congratulations.
Ky..Thanks so much for the compliment on my photos. I've never done sepia before. I'm so old fashioned about always wanting color. But My photos came out so bland with no sunshine so I thought I'd try the sepia option.
xo
Donna
Congrats! Nice to get to know some more about you! Will check out the blogs your passed on to :-)
Ky..you are just too funny..You are NOT a bad mommy because you don't like the Barbie thing. My daughter and I did very little of that. She liked her Kirsten doll (American Girls) much better. I loved re-reading your seven things list.
Have a lovely day,
Donna
I never watched MASH. I bet it is good : )
I love how you spell favourite!
Post a Comment