Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - anonymous






Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Pics From Last Week

Feeding the black swans at Albert Park Lake.



I think Angel was trying to pat this one. I didn't actually take this photo so I don't know what was going on. I was too busy gas bagging with the friends we were with.

This little duck really wanted that bread, but not enough to actually take it out of Monkeys hand.
Monkey tried and tried to get the duck to come really close, but it just wouldn't.

Playgrounds are fun!

We went back to Middle Brighton Beach...without any swimmers. She was longing to get into that water.

So they did. Just their feet at first.




And then ALL of them.
Mummy learned a lesson from this outing. Always take swimmers when you're going to the beach (even if its a cold, windy day) AND always have a towel in the car.

They were in heaven!

Of course Mummy stood up on the beach, freezing in the cold wind and watched while the kids had a ball.

~ Ky x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like a perfect day. I LOVE your pictures from your outing. I think your little beach houses are so cute. What a sweet place to swim in the sea!

Thrifted Treasure said...

Lovely photos! Kids love impromptu drenchings don't they :-)

Maddy said...

How lucky are you?! We are still dealing with loads of snow! So beach weather seems like an eternity away :)

Donna said...

Oh Ky..I just wanted to run out there and join you!! Your photos are just too precious. And you are right...I learned that lesson a long time ago. It takes us an hour and a half to get to the beach... Even my teenagers would have done exactly what your sweeties did. Can anyone resist the beach?

I liked to froze to death boogie boarding in Corpus Christi with my daughter on Spring Break two years ago. It took me 20 minutes to get in over my knees...brrr... But she was so hopeful that I would join her. Yeck! I like WARM water, thank you!

But kids..they just don't feel the cold temp do they?

(Gas bagging? LoL! I've never heard that term before. :o)

Super fantabulous photos!!! I want to put one on my desk top so I can forget the winter blues. In fact, if you don't mind, I'll do just that.

I just need to come by here every day..no matter what...so I can have a vacation. :o)

xo
Donna

Donna said...

PS. I just have to say that I think that is so precious..your husband playing with the kiddos in the surf. My hubby always did that when mine were little. I was always too pregnant to do that. Ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails