Some of you already know what I'm about to tell you. It's old news by now, but better late than never. I've been meaning to blog about this for a couple of weeks, but the holidays took over my life and I never quite got around to it. Well, more like I didn't get around to taking a photo or two to put with this post.
So, without further ado I'd like to let you know that our gorgeous friend, Georgina, has also been given a spot in this quarters Peppermint magazine. Page 65 to be exact.
How about that hey? She's in two magazines at once! It's very exciting!
I'd not heard of Peppermint before last month and now I'm a big fan! It's a gorgeous magazine and I think I shall be buying every issue from this day forth. If you haven't seen it before, it's a little bit like Frankie magazine, but I found it even more appealing.
Now, to the first bargain of the year. Scored at Camberwell Markets. I'm totally in love with those markets! I really am and I'd be very happy if anyone could point me in the direction of any other markets like it in Melbourne.
Anyway, moving right along, I bought these shoes with the very last bit of money in my purse. An unheard of price for a pair of shoes. Can ya guess? Can ya? Can ya????
Steve Madden wedges in good condition for the princely sum of .....................drum roll please.................................50 cents!
True story!
And they rocked the little black dress I wore to church the other day.
I love me a good pair of wedges!
I love me a good pair of wedges that took the last 50 cents in my purse.
~ Ky x

12 comments:
No....way that is THE best bargain - well done!
Felicity x
PS Terrific news about G in Peppermint - so cool!
this shoes are amzing,,,good buy;)
Ah the 50c shoes!!! amazing!! well done :)
Great shoes Ky, they are amazing and look brand new!
I have given you an award, please pop over to have a look.
Pam x
Fantastic Ky, can see those shoes on you!!!
Great news about Georgina getting into Peppermint, I've been out of the loop when it comes to blogs of late, as you know... I did know she was in Country Style as I subscribe to that.
Am hoping that I can get the internet sorted soon after we move (which is next week!!!) so that I can back into blogging again, I've been missing it a lot.
Hope you're enjoying a fabulous week.
xx
bet they don't sell that here! i have an big airstream camper dream...i was kinda glued to the screen there for a minute;)
Thanks for your concern Ky. We are some of the lucky ones, however I don't feel so lucky watching all of this tragedy unfold. In Brisbane the worst is yet to come as the river will peek tomorrow afternoon.
Friends who have been evacuated are coming to stay, so I will feel as though I am doing something to help someone.
Hoping all of your friends and family are safe up here.
It is just too devastating for words all of this isn't it?.
Thanks once again, Pam x
KY, I can see you looking great in those shoes! So when are you going to post a photo? We are all anxious to see you in it. :o)
How I wish I could go 'opping' with you. Is that a proper way to describe it?
Congratulations to your friend for making the cover of a magazine. How exciting! I loved reading about her adventurous thrifty life in that darling trailer. :o) So sweet!
xo
Donna
Ky, Just wanted to drop by and let you know that I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award. You're quite famous today on my blog. :o) Thought you might like to see what I said about you. :o)Tee-hee!
xo
Donna
WOW 50c?????? Lucky you :-)
I DO like your shoes and how tinny is that at 50c?! Yes I can see you wearing them ... very smart indeed. To think I was being brave purchasing a pair of sandals with 1.1/2cm soles when somebody was sporting a little blonde top-knot. "They" thought I was crazy.XX
Oh, just popped over from The Clip Cafe who gave me your link (I'm a bit of a wedge fan). These are gorgeous - and such a bargain! Well done you! xx
Post a Comment